A welcoming alpine cabin through and through! This beautifully restored cabin has a peek of the lake through majestic Ponderosa Pines, a sunny deck for an evening BBQ, and belongs to a homeowner's association private beach and pier that is just a few blocks away. On a winter night the wood burning fireplace is inviting and warming after a long day of skiing at one of the many Lake Tahoe Ski Areas. The interior pine paneling, ceilings and floors exude coziness and mountain charm. This home has a fully equipped kitchen to cook any holiday meal and a large comfortable dining area. In the master suite there is a two person Jacuzzi tub for a relaxing soak.
This cabin is a wonderful place to get away to! This cabin is central to Tahoe City and Kings Beach both about 5 minutes away for shopping and a variety of restaurants. The ski resorts Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley and Northstar are 20 minutes driving distance. For the adults, gaming and night activities can be enjoyed just 10 minutes away at the Nevada Stateline casinos.
- Please No Smoking
- Check-out time is 10:00am and check-in time is 4:00pm. These times can be flexible depending on when the home is booked again. Please call us if you have a request.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- BBQs are not available in the winter months.
- The WIFI connection is not guaranteed
- We offer a Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan for $49 – covers unintentional damages up to $1500 or if you prefer $1500 security deposit check that will be cashed and refunded accordingly
- Satellite / Cable
- Central Heat
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Washing Machine
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Gas Grill
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Damage Protection Plan - $49.00 - Tax Exempt
If cancellation is received prior to 6 weeks to arrival Waters of Tahoe Properties will refund sums paid by Tenant less a $100 service fee. Within 6 weeks of the arrival date this reservation is considered 100% non-refundable. Please keep in mind we do not give refunds or credits for road closures, medical emergencies, natural disasters etc. If you are not comfortable with our cancellation policy, we strongly advise purchasing Travel Insurance. Please note that Red Sky Travel Insurance is not refundable after 14 days of the initial date of purchase.