The welcoming Tahoe Bear Haus is a classic "A" frame with floor to ceiling windows flooding the cabin with light and showcasing the views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains. The sunny south west facing deck is a perfect place to hang out and watch a Tahoe sunset or just lounge and relax with a book. In the summer months - there is a propane BBQ and outside furniture on the deck.
The entire interior of this mountain cabin is covered in the original pine paneling bringing an inviting and cozy feel to the cabin. The living area is open to the dining area and kitchen - making the area enjoyable for the entire group to socialize together. For the chilly Lake Tahoe mountain nights there is a gas log fire place creating a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere. For the chef in the group, the kitchen is newly updated and fully out fitted to cook any celebration or holiday meal. The 2 bedrooms and the loft bedroom, which is open to the living area, have a homey mountain cabin feel with comfy beds and thick comforters. Both bathrooms have been completely remodeled and the master bath boasts a very large walk in shower.
Just a short walk up the road from the cabin there are trails for hiking and mountain biking. The cabin is located in Kings Beach about - mile to the lake - making access quick and easy. The North lake Tahoe area offers numerous public beaches, trails for hiking and mountain biking and many different summer and winter events. Kings Beach is a small community with shopping, dining and music on the beach every Friday summer night. For the gamblers in the group, the North Lake Tahoe Casinos are about 5 minutes away. Northstar Ski Area is about 15 minutes away, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows and Mount Rose are all about - hour dive away for winter skiing and ice skating. For Cross Country skiing and snow shoeing our local Tahoe XC center is about a 15 minute drive.
Bedroom #3 - 1 Full
- Please No Smoking
- Check-out time is 10:00am and check-in time is 3:00pm. These times can be flexible depending on when the home is booked again. Please call us if you have a request.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- BBQs are not available in the winter months.
- The WIFI connection is not guaranteed
- We offer a Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan for $49 – covers unintentional damages up to $1500 or if you prefer $1500 security deposit check that will be cashed and refunded accordingly
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Gas Grill
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Damage Protection Plan - $49.00 - Tax Exempt