This charming and private cottage is a wonderful place for two people who want to get away from it all! There is a peek of Lake Tahoe from the living room. Lake Forest Beach is a few hundred yards away and Skylandia Park and Beach, a short walk away. The paved bike path that takes you into Tahoe City and continues along the West Shore or down the Truckee River is just a short five-minute bike ride away. The ski resorts Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley and Northstar are each about 20 minutes driving distance. Tahoe Cross Country Ski area is a very short three minute drive for winter Nordic skiing or snowshoeing. In the summer Tahoe XC offers an expansive mountain biking trail system. This location is central to Tahoe City and Kings Beach for shopping and a variety of restaurants.
The cottage is part of an original Lake Tahoe Estate. You have access to Lake Tahoe along a public path. The main house on the estate is rented full time and we ask that you respect the resident’s privacy. There are two dogs that live at the main residence and who, along with the human residents of the main house, may be seen around the property during your stay.
Size – 1 bedroom/1 bath sleeps 2
- Please No Smoking
- Check-out time is 10:00am and check-in time is 3:00pm. These times can be flexible depending on when the home is booked again. Please call us if you have a request.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- BBQs are not available in the winter months.
- The WIFI connection is not guaranteed
- We offer a Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan for $29 – covers unintentional damages up to $1500 or if you prefer $1500 security deposit check that will be cashed and refunded accordingly
- Satellite / Cable
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Gas Grill
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Damage Protection Plan - $29.00 - Tax Exempt