Red Sky’s Mountain Trip Preserver Travel Insurance for your vacation to Lake Tahoe
Reasons Why You Should Buy
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new East Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm, or a disappointing snowfall in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Mountain Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
For more information: Review online at www.mountaintrippreserver.com or contact Red Sky Travel Insurance at 1-866-889-7409
Mountain Trip Preserver offers broadest limits:
• Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
• $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
• Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
• $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
• Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Mountain Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
• Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
• Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
• Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Mountain Trip Preserver:
Worldwide emergency assistance service
Emergency roadside assistance service