We hope you enjoy your stay at North Lake Tahoe and Thank You for choosing Waters of Tahoe Properties for your vacation rental. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions regarding your vacation rental. If your questions are not answered please give us a call. In the winter season the heat and exterior lights will be turned on and also the entry walkway will be cleared of snow for your arrival. In the summer season we will leave the exterior lights on for you. At your vacation rental you will find a current North Tahoe Weekly. This local newspaper has all the information you will need to plan your activities during your vacation. The weekly includes a listing of all ski resorts, sledding hills, ice skating, beaches, hiking trails, biking trails, shopping, restaurants etc along with all the currents events that are happening during your stay.
Every home will be stocked with the following items:
- There will be one roll of paper towels in the kitchen
- Dish soap, dishwasher detergent and a fresh sponge
- Trash and recycling bags
- Each bathroom will have two rolls of toilet paper
- Laundry Detergent
Other questions and concerns you might have regarding your vacation rental:
- Check-in time is 4:00 P.M., and Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. We can be very flexible with these times depending on when the home is booked again. Please give us a call.
- Linens and towels are provided at the home
- The kitchen is fully equipped with pots and pans, dishes and small appliances.
- BBQ’s are not available in the winter months.
- Dogs are welcome at “Dog Friendly” homes. Dogs are not permitted at non “Dog Friendly” homes.
- All homes and premises are non smoking properties – we thank you for your consideration.
- Please call ahead with questions regarding firewood supply.
- You will be staying in someone’s home. Please treat this vacation home as you would expect your own home to be treated.
Baby Equipment Rentals:
Tahoe Baby Equipment, Sue and Ashley – (866) 646-2229
David “Smitty” Smith is a personal chef specializing in private dinner parties, cooking classes and special events. (530) 412-3598 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org