Please take a moment and read our Waters of Tahoe Company Information page regarding our company policies. If you have any questions or concerns – give us a call anytime.
Guest Tips and Reminders
- Check-in time is 3:00 P.M., and Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. We can be very flexible with these times depending on when the home is booked again. Please inquiry.
- Linens and towels are provided at the home and the kitchen is fully equipped. BBQ’s are not available in the winter months.
- Occupancy limit for the home will be strictly enforced.
- Dogs are welcome at “Dog Friendly” homes. Dogs are not permitted at non “Dog Friendly” homes.
- All homes and premises are non smoking properties – we thank you for your consideration.
- We offer a vacation rental damage protection for $29/ $49 (depending on rental) – covers up to $1,500/$3,000 of unintentional damage. Or if you prefer, a $1500 security deposit check that will be cashed and refunded accordingly
- Each bathroom will have two rolls of toilet paper and there will be one roll of paper towels in the kitchen. Additional supplies can be purchased at the local supermarkets.
- Please call ahead with questions regarding firewood supply.
- You will be staying in someone’s home. Please treat this vacation home as you would expect your own home to be treated.
Confirmation and Payment:
We will email you a rental agreement for the vacation property you have chosen. Please note your reservation is not booked until you have returned your signed vacation rental agreement with a valid credit card number. Rental payment is due upon booking and must be received within 5 business days. If your reservation is made more than 6 weeks in advance, a 25% rental deposit is due within 5 business days of booking. The remaining rental amount is due six weeks prior to arrival. We accept checks and credit cards for payment.
We offer Vacation Rental Damage Protection for $29/$49, depending on the specific rental. This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1,500.00/$3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $1,500.00/$3,000.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or replacement of the property, up to $1,500.00/$3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/G20VRD. The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Waters of Tahoe Inc. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Waters of Tahoe Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment. Or if you prefer, a $1500 security deposit check that will be cashed and refunded accordingly
Notice to cancel your reservation must be in writing. If cancellation is received prior to 6 weeks to arrival Waters of Tahoe Properties will refund all sums paid by Tenant less a $100 cancellation fee. Within 6 weeks of the arrival date this reservation is considered 100% non-refundable. Please keep in mind we do not give refunds or credits for road closures, medical emergencies, natural disasters etc. If you are not comfortable with our cancellation policy, we strongly advise purchasing CSA Travel Insurance.
Optional Travel Insurance:
We understand our cancellation policy is very restrictive; in order to make you feel a bit more comfortable we offer CSA Travel Insurance. Please follow the link for CSA policy and coverage details.
Each rental property has a specific cleaning fee ranging from $125 to $300. This charge is for a normal clean. Any excessive linen or towel use or extra cleaning will be charged to you accordingly. The cleaning fee is non refundable.
Dog Friendly Policy:
Our dog friendly homes are comfortable, very clean, and well maintained. In order to continue to keep our homes dog friendly there are a few simple and yet very important rules we ask you to respect. Thank you.
1. Dogs are not allowed on any of the furniture in the home, including on the beds. If your dog has a personal bed – please bring it with you.
2. Your dog is required to be house trained, this includes that he/she is not a chewer.
3. We ask that you do not leave your dog unattended at your rental home, unless your dog is crated. Dogs can get very nervous when left in an unfamiliar environment. There are dog walkers listed on the dog policy page.
4. If your dog has caused any damage to the house, or your dog has an accident, please notify the office. Please remember to clean up your dog’s messes in the yard and dispose of them properly.
5. There is a $30 per dog fee (no matter how big your dog is) – this is for the stay. Our dog policy is a maximum of 2 dogs per house. We do make exceptions to this rule – please call our office.
No guests in excess of the maximum occupancy specified in the rental agreement shall occupy the property at any time.
Absolutely NO weddings, receptions, parties or large gatherings are allowed at the home – maximum occupancy is compulsory.
Smoking is NOT permitted at any of our vacation homes including the entire premise of the property.
Waters of Tahoe will make reasonable attempts to rectify unforeseen issues that might occur with the property during your stay. However we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control such as any type of noise pollution including construction, public or private functions, and events, wildfire smoke, interruption of services or utilities including power, water, phone, internet, gas, cable TV or unexpected appliance breakdowns, weather conditions, road closures, and natural disasters.